WOW FACTOR: An OUTSTANDING new role has just come through for a fantastic company right in the heart of the City!! Our client is looking for a switched on, professional Graduate* Team Assistant. This role presents a real opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to join a growing business, and develop their career within a busy and enthusiastic team.
JOB ROLE: Graduate* Team Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 8:30am - 05:30pm
SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London, (near Bank station)
CULTURE: Vibrant, fast paced, professional, sociable and busy environment. Brand new offices!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Diary management for the Account Manager
- Responsible for booking meetings and visits
- First point of contact for any clients
- Promptly deal with client enquirers via phone/email in a professional manner to deliver excellent service
- Administrative support to the Sales Consultants
- Organising corporate events with the Events Manager
- Assisting in organising the Christmas and Summer party
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong education, Educated to degree level or equivalent*
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Attention to detail with high-level of accuracy
- Competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Professional, hard working and personable
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Graduate* Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.