This market leading provider of speciality foods for the retail sector is a major brand leader and household name. We want to meet with graduate calibre individuals who can excel as a trainee sales professional.
Sector: Speciality Foods
The Role: As a graduate sales executive, your role will see you making face to face client visits per day into wholesalers and other retailers to promote the range of branded dairy products that this company offer. After full sales training you will be responsible for an existing account base of clients that the company have already dealt with and also be expected to generate new customers. As a graduate sales professional, you will liaise with managers and buyers to advise on promotional aspects and analyse sales figures.
The Company: This fast paced, dynamic and well established organisation is a leading provider of speciality food for the retail sector. If you have a passion for this sector and want to negotiate with professional buyers face to face, then we would like to meet you.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Maintaining and developing an existing account base
- Prospecting for new clients
- Promoting and advising on the product range
- Face to face client visits
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level
- Some commercial exposure i.e. retail, telesales, bar work
- Self motivated, driven, ability to think outside the box
- Organised and excellent attention to detail
- Full UK Driving License
The Package for this Graduate sales role:
- £24,000 Basic
- £4,000 Bonus
- Golf Tdi
- Graduate. Sales. Training. Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Executive