Graduate Account Manager / Sales Executive - FMCG (CC616 - RE)
Location: South East, must be able to commute in to London
£24K - £28K Basic + Company Car or Car Allowance + Medical Insurance + Dental + Life Assurance + Pension + Benefits + Training & Support
We are currently partnering with a world renowned multi-sector organisation. This instantly recognisable global brand boasts an impressive multi-billion pound turnover and an enviable reputation within its industry.
During your training period you will spend 3-4 days per week operating from my client’s London offices and will be instrumental in maintaining client relationships.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing a portfolio of distribution accounts (camera retailers).
- Working in conjunction with the National Account Manager you will create business plans for each of your assigned accounts.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Handling customer enquiries with confidence
- Providing an excellent service to customers.
- Analysing account spend with a focus on maximising opportunities for sales.
- Promoting the business at trade shows, seminars, conferences and exhibitions.
- Discussing my client’s products, current promotions and services with key decision makers within your assigned accounts.
- Producing accurate and timely reports for the senior management team.
- Informing the business of any relevant market or competitor activity.
- Supporting the overall account strategy by liaising with Product Management, Marketing and Communications teams.
- Responding to enquires within the SLA’s agreed.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM.
- Producing weekly sales forecasts for each account.
- Updating price lists and informing retailers of price changes.
- Taking relevant samples and company literature along to client meetings.
- Ensuring my clients on-line and in-store displays are in line with company standards.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree (2:1 or above) and possess 1-2 years commercial work experience preferably within a B2B customer interaction role. This could be in an office or field based position.
Other key skills required include:
- A will to win.
- Interest in technology or knowledge of cameras.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office.
- A full clean UK driving licence.
- An outgoing personally.
- Great communication skills with the ability to build lasting customer relationships.
- Account Manager