Graduate Account Manager - Print Services
- Client facing Graduate Sales Executive role looking for articulate and professional individuals to sell market leading business solutions
- ISM Graduate Sales training is provided to the successful candidate
Sector: Document Management Services
Role: After full product and sales training, as a graduate sales executive you will be responsible for liaising with owners and managers across the commercial and public-sector markets to promote the companies range of document services. As a sales professional you will be responsible for generating new accounts to grow and develop. You will be targeted on daily appointments and responsible for making face to face calls to clients in order to grow the business.
The Company: This rapidly expanding business is now looking for 6 graduate sales professionals to operate across the UK. With a proven track record in attracting and developing graduate sales talent this is an excellent opportunity for the right individuals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new accounts
- Face to face client visits
- Developing existing business
- Contract negotiation
For this Graduate Trainee Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level
- High level of attention to detail
- Career driven
- Target focused
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £22,000 basic salary plus OTE £32,000
- BMW 1 Series
- trainee sales executive
- graduate sales trainee
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"