Graduate Account Manager - City of London
Pursuing a career as being Graduate Account Manager allows motivated graduates and Second Jobbers to capitalize on the chance to work in a competitive environment and really embrace the culture of play hard and work harder. Training and development is crucial to our client, graduates/Second jobbers that show extreme willingness and determination will really reap the rewards of a well structure training and development platform. Fast-tracking graduates is a main focus of our client and through determination, perseverance and meeting sales driven targets, graduates that show these traits will truly go far and reach the consultant milestone. Sales driven candidates are ideal for this specific role. Our clients are based in the heart of London which allows Account Managers to really experience what it is to work in one of the greatest cities in the world.
Salary scheme and incentives:
- £25,000 basic plus commission
- Unrivalled commission structure
- OTE - £40,000
- Detailed initial 12 month training and development plan
- Industry leading commission structure, competitive
- Motivated, determined and enthusiastic environment
- Quickly growing privately owned company with expansion in the United States and Europe in the near future.
- Graduate scheme that will fast track you into a consultant/ manager
About the company:
- Recruitment firm that specialises in finding organic talent and supporting graduates.
- Covers a wide range of sectors such as accountancy & finance, procurement & supply chain, strategy & transformation and technology.
- Culture that is very orientated around quality and service.
- The opportunity for determined Account Managers to thrive in a sales environment.
- Their recruitment consultants operate with autonomy and responsibility
- Their graduates from the graduate scheme progress at their own rate
- They are approachable/ professional/ trusted advisors
- Mirror the fast pace lifestyle of London
- Degree educated with a minimum of a 2.2 from a Top 100 university
- Previous work experience or post university work experience
- Minimum of 1 year commercial experience (customer service role/ sales/ B2B sales/ Recruitment/ B2C sales/ Customer care/ headhunting/ management scheme)
- Good A Levels
- Would consider Second Jobbers
- Hunger/ drive to succeed in recruitment/ proactive and ambitious mind-set
- Persuasive communication style that can influence situations.
- Opportunity growth within accountancy & finance, procurement & supply chain, strategy & transformation and technology recruitment.
- Trainee Recruitment consultant responsibilities - sourcing candidates/ client management/ interview facilitations and creating a wide talent pool of candidates.
- Sales responsibility - hitting targets/ calling prospects/ generating leads - other sales driven tasks
- Administrative duties - creating profile for candidates, recording information in data base and grouping of various candidates.
- Travel in London, Europe and the United States.
- Graduate scheme would train and develop you on all aspects of the role of a recruitment consultant and provide an opportunity for advance career progression.
Our client was founded in March 2014 by two high profiled industry leaders with a wealth of experience, growing businesses from the ground up. Our client appointed a highly experience management team to ensure the future success of their organic growth. Their team rapidly expanded to support the business from a start-up phase to a well-established business with a roster of top tier clients, recruiting a mix of contract interim and permanent roles. Revenue increased followed, three years on, our client is a £6millions turnover business.
Twelve Recruitment is a specialist Sales Recruitment Consultancy, based in the City of London. We have partnered with the most prestigious and exciting firms in London and across the UK on to offer applicants - graduates through to business owners - a refreshing approach to finding their new challenge. Twelve Recruitment operates on an exclusive arrangement with most clients and thus fast tracks you through what can sometimes be a slow interview process making sure you don’t lose time!
Twelve Recruitment’s recruitment consultants have specialist knowledge of the Sales market and understand how your top potential can be best unlocked and which companies can do that for you. We pride ourselves that we understand trends and patterns and how Recruitment works this ensuring success for candidates that Twelve Recruitment represents. All the opportunities that Twelve Recruitment works on are career based; the roles offer challenge, progression and longevity. We do not work with companies that just want to 'put bums on seats’.
Graduate financial recruitment Graduate legal recruitment. Graduate banking recruitment. Graduate accounting recruitment Graduate headhunting. Graduate international headhunting. Graduate executive recruitment. Graduate in-house legal recruitment. Graduate Private practice recruitment. Graduate commerce recruitment. Graduate sales recruitment. Graduate co-secretarial recruitment. Graduate assistant recruitment. Graduate administrative recruitment. Graduate key client services recruitment. Graduate operations recruitment. Graduate audit recruitment. Graduate marketing recruitment. Graduate digital marketing recruitment. Graduate advertising recruitment. Graduate oil and gas recruitment. Graduate engineering recruitment. Graduate media recruitment. Graduate technology recruitment. Graduate infrastructure recruitment and many other roles
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"