Graduate Account Manager - £27K - Tech Start-Up - South London
Our client is launching a new outbound agency (name to be announced) to accelerate the exciting growth they have seen over the past 18 months. They need enthusiastic, hungry account managers to both look after existing clients and develop the new brand.
The parent company has helped hundreds of start-ups around the world kickstart and accelerate their sales.
They provide a solution that combines the best in tech, proprietary automation technology and amazing service to deliver the most refined and responsive sales leads to their customers.
Working with some of the most exciting B2B start-ups in the world and they need a driven and enthusiastic team to help them succeed!
The successful candidate will coordinate client’s outbound strategy.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to help support some of our 120+ lead generation clients, helping them maximise their return on investment, managing their outbound campaigns, coordinating with the campaign team in Dhaka to deliver a quality service. As well as learning to develop new clients in time.
The successful candidate will learn a lot about the efficiencies of outbound marketing and email communication and work with some of the fasts and exciting companies in the UK and US.
Who fits the bill?
- 1-2 year Account Management Experience or Recent Graduate
- Knowledge of Outbound
- Enthusiastic and hungry to learn
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Very organised
- Advantages of working with us
- Vibrant, modern office space a 3-minute walk from Waterloo station
- High energy startup culture with room for innovative ideas and business projects
- Working directly with the Managing Director who has experience training and growing successful sales teams
- Networking opportunities with the fast-growing startup community in London and our 350+ current clients
- International and close-knit team
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Lead Generation
- Technology Start-up
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'