Our client works with some of the fastest growing start-ups in the UK and Europe, helping small to medium-sized businesses put together time and cost-saving solutions to enhance their operational process and accelerate sales growth.
Clients outsource offshore business processes including lead generation, content moderation, data entry and processing, and tagging and categorisation for e-commerce.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to help support some of our 120+ lead generation clients, helping them maximise their return on investment, managing their outbound campaigns, coordinating with the campaign team in Dhaka to deliver a quality service.
The successful candidate will learn a lot about the efficiencies of outbound marketing and email communication and work with some of the fasts and exciting companies in the UK and US.
Who fits the bill?
- 1-2 year Account Management Experience or Recent Graduate
- Knowledge of Outbound
- Enthusiastic and hungry to learn
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Very organised
- Advantages of working with us
- Vibrant, modern office space a 3-minute walk from Waterloo station
- High energy startup culture with room for innovative ideas and business projects
- Working directly with the Managing Director who has experience training and growing successful sales teams
- Networking opportunities with the fast-growing startup community in London and our 350+ current clients
- International and close-knit team
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Outbound Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'