Location: Milton Keynes, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridge
Salary: £24,000 (£35K OTE)
Sector: Medical Devices
With over half a century of experience in medical device design and manufacturing, our client is looking for ambitious Graduate Account Managers, with consultative skill, to develop relationships face to face with existing clients.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £24,000
- Y1 OTE of £35K
- Company car!
- Subsidised gym membership
- Immediate autonomy in a varied role
The Graduate Account Manager will, once they have acquired a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its services, perform regular customer outreach – developing relationships with existing clients (including hospitals, the NHS and care homes), in order to up and cross sell products and services. You’ll be tasked with developing relationships face to face with customers, visiting them on site in your company car.
The successful candidate will enjoy great autonomy and progression prospects with the company. You’ll enjoy an unparalleled graduate package, including excellent earning potential, a company car, mobile and laptop
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company’s service and product offering
- Develop rapport with existing clients face to face, managing meetings and delivering demonstrations
- Up and cross sell services to care homes, hospitals and the NHS
- Ensure that all client issues are ameliorated efficiently
- Perform regular client support, managing your own designated territory
- Educated to degree level
- A full UK driving licence
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job