Graduate Account Handler - Financial Services - City
IT IS A PREREQUISITE OF THIS ROLE THAT YOU HAVE GAINED A FIRST OR 2:1 IN YOUR DEGREE.
- Being at the front line of responding to incoming queries from our customers
- Obsessing over the customer journey and experience and coming up with ways to make it better
- Being proactive in spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes
- Taking ownership of difficult customer problems and seeing them through resolution
- Developing a deep understanding of our products and being able to explain them to customers and other stakeholders
- You earned a 2:1 or better or equivalent in your home country (Ideally from top 50 UK University)
- You have flawless English and are fully computer literate (bonus points for other languages)
- You are persistent
- You thrive in a fast paced, innovative business environment that rewards excellence and does not tolerate mediocrity
- You are results oriented with a motivation to meet targets and deadlines
- You are looking for a challenging role with room to progress
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114Grad Client Relationship Exec x2 - Business Funding - City
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job