Salary: £25,000 (£33K OTE)
Sector: IT Software
Replete with digital touchpoints in providing a gamut of tech solutions, our client is after ambitious Graduate Account Executives in order to enhance the growth of their business!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £33K
- Full training
- Excellent scope for progression
- Social, inclusive environment
- Modern offices in a highly sought after London location
The Graduate Account Executive will obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its service offering. You’ll then start to perform client outreach, developing rapport with key decision makers in order to establish business relationships throughout a variety of markets. As you progress, you’ll attend and influence the meetings that you schedule – taking charge of client relationships and developing your skills by shadowing senior sales staff.
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package, including excellent career and earning potential within a fun and inclusive culture!
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the company and its marketplace
- Develop rapport and business relationships by performing regular client outreach
- Attend the meetings you schedule as you progress, so as to learn how to manage relationships face to face
- Take ownership of client relationships by presenting to clients
- Employ a consultative approach when connecting with clients and liaising internally
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job