Founded by two very senior mobile agency guys, this unique mobile optimisation agency believes that optimising your current assets is as important as how you promote your business.
By using a combination of proprietary data and unrivalled experience, they are redefining mobile optimisation for businesses, challenging what they believe is possible.
The team is made up of over 20 App Store Optimisation and mobile strategy specialists based in London, San Francisco, and Berlin with many years of experience in all types of mobile performance marketing.
They have recently won a number of large global clients and are looking to expand the team with energetic, self-starters to work with some of the greatest brands in the world.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Working with clients’ day to day to solve challenges around app store optimisation and mobile
- Supervising the execution of projects delivered
- Coordinating and delivering client reports on performance
- Establishing strong relationships with clients
- Managing and supporting accounts and taking responsibility for their needs
- Write the strategic decisions to support client expectations
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Exceptional written and analytical skills
- A self-starter and a team player
- Strategic thinker and able to think outside the box
- Experience working within a brand or agency a big plus
- Languages are useful too! Particularly French, German, Portuguese and Japanese
What are the perks of working at this company?
They are offering the opportunity for someone to join the beginning of what they think is one of the most in-demand and important areas of mobile for the past 10 years! In addition to learning a totally unique skill set, they also offer flexibility in the work place, great offices, and a fantastic environment to work in
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"