This commercially minded yet not-for-profit body aims to improve the nation's health by encouraging people to be more active! They provide services and facilitate partnerships for a broad range of organisations.
Our client exists to serve any organisation with a role to play in, or benefit to be gained from getting more people, more active, more often. They will provide a supportive, professional and innovative platform for their partners to succeed in achieving their goals.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £19k.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This company has built a membership base which includes health and fitness operators, suppliers, training partners, individuals and many broader stakeholders. The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of the company sales strategy and all membership facing activity as directed by the Snr Account Executive.
Day-to-day activities will inlude:
- Making outbound telephone calls to prospective members to ensure smooth transition to membership
- Making outbound telephone calls to existing members to deepen engagement
- Achieving targets set by the Snr. Account Executive on new membership acquisition, retention, event sales and other products and services
- Data management of membership information on the membership software system
- Researching potential prospects using the internet, CRM and databases, developing an assessment of the needs of the prospect
- Taking incoming telephone calls requesting information, literature and demonstrations
- Producing application forms, emails and collateral as requested by the Snr. Account Executive
- Handling the processing of membership applications, working alongside the Finance Department
- Supporting Client Services on campaigns and events where required
The idea intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the sector and experience in sales would be an advantage but is not a pre-requisite
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to undertake research and then communicate findings in an appropriate, written and verbal form
- Delivering tasks on time, that meet (and exceed) expectations
- Communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Ability to use initiative in challenging circumstances
- Seeks and takes on responsibility
- A keenness to learn
- Customer service and quality delivery orientation
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Post probationary period - free gym membership, bike to work scheme eligibility
- 20 days’ annual leave per year+ total shutdown between Christmas & new year.
- High energy & young work environment
- Fast growth for high performers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job