Stylus is a trends intelligence agency. We provide global consumer lifestyle and product information, consumer insights and innovation to clients and international agency networks. With offices based in the UK, US, Australia and Japan we are looking for a Graduate Account Executive to join the EMEA commercial team.
As Account Executive you will work closely with and support the senior Client Services Managers in order to help service, renew and grow clients across industry sectors including, agencies, fashion, automotive, food and drink, tech, lifestyle, media owners and creative companies. This is a fabulous role for someone who is excited by the opportunity of helping brands grow by understanding the future consumer landscape and is looking to progress their career in a high-profile client facing role.
- Become a Stylus brand ambassador to ensure a positive client experience by developing knowledge on Stylus content to expert level
- Onboard new clients, conduct training sessions with clients and build and grow effective client relationships, embedding Stylus into their business.
- Create engaging communication with clients, researching Stylus content and providing content reports
- Manage inbound client inquiries
- Support monthly events, inviting clients and managing leads post event
- Work with internal Stylus teams to create briefing documents on upcoming content & events
- Update & maintain LinkedIn SalesNav and monitor client usage and accounts
Required skills and experience:
The ideal candidate will have some commercial experience in a client facing role (for example; account executive, sales, being a brand ambassador, part of your university's telephone fundraising team or PR experience) Plus:
- Ability to communicate clearly at a high level with confidence and authority
- Equally able to work well in a team environment but also work autonomously
- Superior oral communications with a view to develop engaging presentation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a passion for innovation, consumer trends and our business.
- Engaging, upbeat and proactive
- A high degree of professionalism and can demonstrate potential to develop client relationship management skills
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to write clear, concise copy in English
- Candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK at the time of appointment.
Here at Stylus, we offer a brilliant training scheme (account management, product and market knowledge), a collaborative and exciting team environment and opportunities to progress through to a Senior Account Manager role.
Salary £25k p.a plus benefits including: private medical insurance, private dental insurance, life insurance, company pension, flexible working and schedule, company events and additional leave.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV today or contact Caroline for more information.
Stylus recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'