Job Title: Graduate Account Development Representative
Salary: £25,000 (£40K OTE)
Our client expertly combine travel and technology to streamline business costs. They offer an unrivalled graduate package that includes, but is not limited to:
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £40K
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- An annual all expenses paid trip that rewards success
- Excellent scope for progression into a variety of roles - dependent entirely on your interests and work ethic
- Pension and Health schemes
- Cycle to work scheme
- A vibrant, inclusive culture with regular socials!
- Exposure to high-level clients within a variety of spheres
Leading providers of integrated travel and expense management solutions globally, our client have offices internationally: the UK, Asia, the US, Canada, Europe; their reach is comprehensive!
You’ll enjoy the backing of an organisation with real pedigree, but one that also has huge scope for growth. Help the client fulfil their potential and shape your own progression. Team Leader, Senior Market Development Representative, Enterprise Sales - your career development is determined by your strengths and interests!
As a Graduate Account Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for the front end of the business cycle. As the mouthpiece of the business, you’ll qualify interest with key decision makers across many vertical markets - including organisations within the Pharmaceutical, Legal, Not for Profit and Manufacturing industries.
The successful candidate will combine their commercial acumen with a warm interpersonal manner. You’ll be comfortable conversing with professionals at all levels of seniority, qualifying interest and clarifying concerns in order to schedule meetings for senior sales. Once you’ve obtained a wide ranging knowledge of our client’s software and the marketplaces they operate in, you’ll call through to potential business in order to secure their business.
- Learn about client services so that you’re fully able to promote their proposition
- Cultivate a strong business pipeline, calling key decision makers in order to schedule business meetings with senior sales
- Build rapport with clients to ensure you get a real feel for their business and their needs
- Develop a wide ranging knowledge of the multiple market verticals that the client cater for
- Educated to degree level
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- A positive outlook
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)