Salary: £18-25k (+ profit sharing options)
Our client has successfully retained the reputation of being the UK's largest independent multi-metals stockholder: they boast an impressive and highly varied client base in addition to a 200 strong network of service centres in every corner of the country. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to join an already highly successful operation.
This Graduate Account Development Representative role offers driven graduates the opportunity to launch their career with an established global business. Committed to developing promising future talent, the successful candidate is guaranteed continuous training opportunities and a structured career path within the organisation.
- Promote our client’s products and services to new customers
- Identify trends to drive business development
- Work with the marketing team to collaborate on campaigns
- Strategically generate leads to convert into business opportunity
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of the market and competitors
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients to enhance retention
- Provide customers with ongoing support
Our client boast an extremely outgoing and fun-loving team. They regularly reward their employees with lucrative incentives and social events (e.g. trips to the races, nights out, meals) – the perfect place for budding graduates! Team this culture with the vast scope for progression and you have the ideal graduate role!
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £18-25k
- Lucrative profit sharing scheme
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Team player
- Outgoing personality
- Drive to progress
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job