Salary: £25- 30k (OTE £35k)
Are you proficient to business level in English and Dutch? Are you looking for a role that rewards your hard work? Look no further!
With a pet dog and a fridge full of beers, our client’s London based offices are every graduates dream! They boast a dynamic, lively culture and offer a strong learning and development programme which includes a bootcamp in America!
This global customer management company provide their extensive client base with IT solutions to enhance customer satisfaction. They are looking for a Graduate Account Development Representative to join them in helping facilitate business/customer connection.
You will utilise your language skills to generate new business for our clients through a variety of methods. Day to day, you will be required to:
- Generate new business opportunities with industry leading companies across numerous markets
- Research potential clients so as to build and maintain your own client portfolio
- Qualify marketing generated leads to ensure quality meetings for your account executives
- Consistently achieve monthly KPIs
- Utilize internal training resources to enhance your expertise
With extensive training and managerial support, this is the perfect introductory role for any ambitious graduate to thrive in. Should you bring hard work and enthusiasm to the table, your success will know no limits!
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £25-30k
- Great OTE of £35k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Fluency in English and Dutch to the minimum of business level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job