Job Title: Graduate Account Development Executive
Salary: £25k (£35k OTE)
Sector: IT Managed Services
Offering bespoke business solutions and hardware/networking infrastructures, our client already operates on its leading edge, despite being a new player to their field! They’re looking for highly driven graduates to help further their rapidly growing influence - this is a great chance for an overachiever who’s ready to deliver long term client value and kick-start a rewarding career in tech.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25k
- Targeted OTE Y1 of up to £35K!
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive culture
- Company meals
- Excellent scope for progression with a market-leading company
- Company holidays
The Graduate Account Development Executive will be charged chiefly with developing leads in the UK. Strategically identifying prospective clients, you’ll utilise your superb communication skills in order to develop rapport with prospective clients over the phone and via email. Attending web demos with prospects, you’ll keenly engage with customers in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package: regular socials in a welcoming culture, as well as outstanding career and earning potential are on offer to the successful candidate!
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of our client’s products and services
- Strategically identify and reach out to clients over the phone and via email
- Generate and then qualify leads utilising your language skills
- Schedule and attend web demos with customers
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job