Salary: £22k (OTE £27k)
This thriving company provide information coverage specifically to the financial services sector – private equity, infrastructure, real assets and real estate are a few examples. This specialist business cater to a growing market, which provides them with the ideal platform to further enhance their success.
They're looking for highly driven Graduate Account Development Executives to be responsible for the following:
- Develop an effective plan for new and existing clients
- Support campaigns and maximise the outcome of events
- Effectively manage existing accounts through forecasting and reporting on their activity
- Generate business through the acquisition of new accounts and sub-accounts
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients to ensure retention remains high
- Book and attend client meetings to enhance relationships
This role requires you to work as part of a collaborative team and support senior colleagues in achieving company objectives – as such, you will need to be a team player who thrives in a target driven environment. If this sounds like you, don’t miss this amazing opportunity with a company in their prime.
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £22k
- Potential OTE of £27k
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Healthcare and pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)