Salary: £22-28k (£30K OTE)
Sector: Software Solutions/Technology
Our client have been providing innovative software solutions for over 20 years. With innumerable offices across the world, they’re looking to further develop their international presence with the addition of talented, ambitious graduates!
You’ll be working to promote a piece of software used by scientists and engineers worldwide, to solve physical problems in their research, design, and development work – as such, an interest in or understanding of engineering or scientific disciplines is highly desirable (but not necessary).
After you have versed yourself in the marketplace and industry our client operates in, you’ll take ownership of the entire business cycle. Strategically identifying and contacting potential clients, you’ll ably build new relationships. You will relish engaging with high level individuals and will develop rapport with existing clients also.
As well as the generous career and earning potential, our client offers an unrivalled graduate package! Working out of a fun office with a welcoming, inclusive culture in the heart of Cambridge, this is not a graduate opportunity to miss!
- Strategically contact new business leads, building relationships with new clients
- Capitalise on relationships within the existing client base
- Deliver client demonstrations
- Negotiate persuasively with clients face to face in order to close deals and create a revenue stream
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £30K!
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression
- A welcoming, inclusive environment
- An attractive office in the heart of Cambridge
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a scientific related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Commercial acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job