Graduate Academic Mentor - Oldham
Are you a graduate who has recently applied for a PGCE to start in September or are considering a rewarding career in education?
Do you have a degree in English, Maths, Science or Humanities?
Would you like to spend the remaining academic year working in a vibrant, diverse secondary school gaining new skills and enhancing your confidence?
Whilst also earning £300 per week?
This secondary school in Oldham needs talented graduates to work with their pupils who need help the most. The school will provide the opportunity for you to understand the demands and rewards of teaching.
What do I need to apply?
- Enthusiasm, determination and energy!
- 2:1 or above degree in a core subject
- Strong A-Levels to Manchester
- The desire to pursue a career in education
- Ideally some previous experience of working with children/young people
What will I be doing as a Graduate Academic Mentor?
- Working with GCSE pupils to improve exam technique
- Running 1:1 and small group intervention sessions
- Supporting the class teachers in class
- Learning the ropes of teaching
- Option to get involved in your own extra-curricular activities
So, if this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you and you are local to the Oldham Area, please get in touch right away!
This secondary school is well known for developing graduate talent. It has an Ofsted 'Good' rating and strong links with the local community.
Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away or call for more information.