Graduate 1st line support analyst | Plymouth | £22,000-£24,000 |
Your new company
The client are a major distributor of petrol and diesel within the motor industry and operate globally.
Your new role
You will provide 1st line support and managing the service desk tickets, reviewing logs, monitoring and alerts.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be a graduate, ideally within the Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths programmes.
- You have strong communication skills
- You are self motivated and keen to learn
- You may have an ITIL qualification and knowledge of the oil/fuel industry
What you'll get in return
- A really good package is on offer here that includes:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Eye care Vouchers
- Flu Jabs
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free tea/coffee and fruit available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- 1st line / Infrastructure / IT Support / Graduate / ITIL / Service Desk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'