Grad Technical Account Manager & Analyst
Our client is an insights, analytics and consultancy business in the very exciting field of advertising technology.
Their website scanning technology and insights tools allows their clients to; understand how their website and their ad technologies are performing, identify privacy issues, improve website performance, boost advertising revenue and reduce compliance risk.
A global business in one of the hottest topics in advertising -as there is a strong need for more accountability and transparency in the industry.
This is a 3 month Technical Account Manager & Analyst internship, paying £19-22k per annum (depending on experience), designed to convert to a permanent graduate position.
The role and responsibilities:
We’re a small start-up, experiencing some really high growth and we’re looking for a recent graduate to come on board as a Technical Account Manager and Data Analyst.
You’ll help our clients use the insights from our web-based tools, to allow them to improve website performance, Ad revenue and reduce privacy compliance risk. You’ll be instrumental in shaping our produce, so it solves ever more client challenges. You’ll become a programmatic specialist and an advisor on data and insights to help publishers achieve results.
You’ll provide support in day to day management of our clients, delivering world class service, recommendations in line with client KPIs and using knowledge of digital marketing landscape for trouble shooting in ad-technology related areas.
Day to day responsibilities of the role:
- Project manage initial client setup on our web-based platform
- Analyse & Interpret insights to recommend improvements/changes to clients that will yield positive results
- Learning how to use analytics and Big Data tools (Tableau and Google Big Query in particular) and potentially building bespoke visualisation for clients
- Send weekly updates and recommendations to clients
- Prepare and lead monthly business reviews
- Actively respond to escalations of Publisher challenges
- Work closely with the products team to grow the use cases covered by our platform
- Attend industry events and network
- Working closely with the Co-founders and will get unparalleled opportunity to understand the inner workings of a start-up
The ideal candidates skills and experience:
- A degree with a heavy analytical focus – Maths or similar STEM degree would be most suitable
- Logical reasoning ability, Problem-solving, and analytical mindset,
- Customer service-oriented attitude, Organised and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Operationally minded with a startup mindset
- Analytical mindset that enjoys problem solving. Look for solutions, not problems
- An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results
- Proactive and self-motivated as will be a part of a small team
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and take ownership of tasks
- Our business is built on the foundation of being Humble, Hungry & Hardworking. These are the key attributes that we are looking for
- Bonus – French speaking skills
- Bonus – Experience in Tableau and Google Big Data Query
What are the perks of working at this company?
- We’re a young and fast-growing start-up so there are real opportunities to learn and contribute to the development of the technology
- You have the opportunity to join a Globally recognised start-up (Icom Global Data Start-up Challenge finalist – 2019)
- We’re at the heart of driving transparency in digital advertising and the data and insights that the successful candidate will see will enable them to get an unparalleled understanding of what is happening in this multi-billion-pound industry
- They will get to work with globally recognised brands and clients that are based in other markets (CNN, Haymarket, IDG, DC Thomson to name just a few of our clients)
- They will also get to work very closely with the Co-founders and learn from our combined 30+ years of experience
- This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to expand their analytical skills, gain international client-facing experience and develop an understanding of global market dynamics in the digital advertising industry
* No cover letters, please just submit your CV to be considered*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'