- Process applications: Take ownership for processing all applications for a specific region. Respect application timelines and individual targets. Provide accurate, relevant and timely answers, using the team efficiently and documenting all actions.
- Writing guidelines/research/propose minimums: Write grammatically correct and relevant guidelines for new titles based on existing formats and other similar records, consider all the steps thoroughly, before seeking assistance to finalise guidelines.
- Absence cover: Cover standard applications and enquiries (see below) for other team members when they are absent to prevent backlogs.
- External customer (phone): Give information and explain application process to customers, recognising and escalating any difficult situations.
- External customers (email/post): Respond appropriately to requests for routine information. Process general enquiries, within the SLA's, referring customers to the right channel. Ensure data and records are kept up to date and accurate.
- Complaints (external customers): First contact for complaints resolution, listen and take notes, acknowledge concerns and provide initial response, escalating any medium or high risk complaints.
- General: Participate at events explaining guidelines and being a brand ambassador
- Carry out research
- Geographic area research: Work with Senior Manager to research main trends and statistics in region.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Fully fluent or native English
- Fluent in French
- Customer service experience (public facing and/or business to business)
- Strong verbal & written skills
- Proven research skills
- Problem solving, is able to identify an existing process to deal with the situation or issue
- Ability to prioritize work using time management and organizational skills
- Capable of working independently, proactively and multitasking
- Cultural sensitivity
- Ability to build positive working relationships with different departments
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them.
The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job