The PMO Delivery Analyst role is part of the Group PMO Delivery team and is a key position embedded either in a business unit, project or programme of work working alongside Senior Project Managers, Programme Managers and internal and external stakeholders.
The Equiniti GPMO delivers strategic and operational support to the business in respect of the delivery of profitable and quality products and services to our clients and key stakeholders.
The core focus of GPMO Delivery is:
- Change management
- Management Information & Reporting
- Effective Resource Management & Capacity Planning
- Work with Project Managers to structure and plan project deliverables during project initiation and maintain (as appropriate) the plans throughout the project.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of projects (to agreed requirements/budget/timescales and quality) by tracking progress and recommending remedial action when project outcomes are jeopardised.
- Support Project Managers to secure resources by adopting the GPMO resourcing processes (e.g. work requests / Planview) and liaising as necessary with Resource/Line Managers.
- Work with Project Managers to identify, report and manage (as appropriate) project risks and issues.
- Support Project Managers to manage change by recording requests, evaluating for completeness, facilitating assessment and ensuring the necessary authorisations are obtained.
- Administer the MPRB (Major Projects Review Board) including the production of MI for Client Portfolios.
- Support Project Managers to establish appropriate project governance and assist throughout the project by administering project / programme boards and producing / collating project status reports.
- Support Project Managers to manage project budgets including the production of financial reports.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and clients.
- Adhere to the Group Project Management Methodology. Provide assurance throughout the project escalating any material differences of opinion over status. Provide evidence of process compliance during project audits.
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
- Experience of working and delivering in a systems development or relevant business environment e.g. pensions, investments, financial services sector.
- Personally supported a portfolio or programme of at least 3 projects.
- Able to communicate effectively with both technical and specialist colleagues.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office products and able to maintain project schedule in Microsoft Project or similar tool.
- Knowledge of Project Management lifecycles and methodologies. Formal qualification (e.g. Prince 2) would be advantageous.
- Strong customer service and stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to positively influence, negotiate and challenge supportively and effectively where appropriate.
- Effective time management skills with proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to work calmly and methodically when under pressure.
- Able to focus on detail and retain perspective and clarity on the bigger picture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job