GPS for Bupa Clinics in London
Permanent or Self employed
Full time or Part time
We have a variety of sessions available in our centrally based London clinics located in Chancery Lane, Kings Cross, Oxford Circus, nr Bank & Canary Wharf
In this role you will undertake regular clinical sessions delivering health assessments and primary care according to Bupa Health Clinics protocols and guidelines, ensuring a quality service to ensure high customer satisfaction.
* Carry out private GP appointments and health assessments.
* Ensuring that clients are always informed of the costs of additional tests, and to select tests appropriate for the client's condition/illness
* Ensuring that medical reporting complies with Bupa Data Protection policies and quality standards.
* Taking responsibility for urgent findings and results of clients and following through as appropriate.
* Ensuring that all clients are informed of abnormal results, their significance, and, where appropriate suggestions for further action
* Adhering to the procedure for the documentation and handling of complaints
* Attending and participating in clinical meetings / training sessions as required and in clinical audit where needed and requested.
* Full GMC registration with a licence to practice and GP registration
* Member of medical defence organisation
* Demonstrate at least 2 years post registration experience including time in General Practice
* Ability to work as part of a multifunctional team and communicate at all levels
* Customer relationship management experience
* Commercial Awareness
What we'll give you
For salaried roles we'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme and annual salary review and help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We'll also help keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens, PMI and access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you. We will also cover your medical indemnity, pro-rated for part time.
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com and email
If you'd like to play your part in BUPA's success story, then join us today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job