A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced GP Reception Supervisor/Manager
I am recruiting for a permanent GP reception supervisor based in the Aigburth area of Liverpool.
The ideal candidate should have pervious supervisory experience within a GP surgery or a medical centre, as well as strong exposure to EMIS Web.
Duties will include:
* Managing the reception area of the surgery - covering reception when required
* Dealing with patient queries and complaints
* Managing aspects of staffing including: rotas and holidays
* Building appointment slots on EMIS Web
* Managing doctor's rotas
* Processing invoices and payments
* Employing locums and agency staff
* Liaising with outside agencies
* Managing administrative processes around requests for access to medical records
* Undertaking and managing IT system housekeeping
* Confidence using EMIS Web
* Proficient use of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent attention to detail
* Outstanding communication skills
* Ability to problem solve
* Ability to manage staff and be assertive when required
* A friendly and approachable manner
* Administration skills
Salary will be discussed at interview.
If this sounds like a position for you, please apply via the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job