Exciting opportunities has arisen for experienced GP Liaison Officers to join a newly refurbished, highly established organisation, based near Cranbrook. Be part of a rapidly expanding organisation and help deliver exceptional service. The roles on offer are both permanent and 8 month Fixed Term Contracts. This role is very much a soft sales position, following leads and driving to meet with partners in your designated area.
The roles will see you delivering the sales strategy and pipeline as well as relationship building with key primary partners, to deliver sales and support the development of growth within the organisation. You will be working very closely with both Sales and Marketing Teams, whilst maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders, departments, external customers and partner organisations.
Furthermore, the role will also require:
- Build effective and strong relationships with key partners/surgeries
- Deliver sales events and activities to promote growth
- Focusing on growth for the organisations services
- Raising awareness of the organisations services
- Building external relationships and providing a point of contact for key stakeholders
- Be an ambassador for the organisation
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Proven experience of working with healthcare sector
- B2B experience is essential
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Experience of selling and promoting services, ideally within healthcare
- Strong presentations skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to deliver to targets
- Be a team player
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package of £22-28,000, depending on experience. Enjoy on-site parking, plus many other great company benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
- Communication Skills
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job