GP / General Practitioner (Out of Hours / Locum)
Our client was founded by Dr Paul Ettlinger, one of London's most respected and well established private doctors. The Practice is based at 114a Harley Street area of London, providing UK-based and international patients with a comprehensive range of excellent private healthcare. They provide UK-based and international patients with excellent personal care in state-of-the-art facilities.
They pride themselves on the flexible, personal care they provide their patients, which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Practice consults for many private families, leading insurers, the entertainment industry, numerous multinational companies and prestigious London hotels.
Position: Out of Hours and Daytime Locum GPs
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
Following their move to larger, state of the art premises on Harley Street in April 2017, they have an immediate requirement to expand their GP team. The practice services a well-established patient and corporate portfolio and opportunities are now available to join their out of hours team and their daytime locum bank.
As part of their out of hours and daytime locum team, you will be responsible for:
- Holding consultations with patients
- Listening to patients and diagnosing and treating their symptoms
- Deciding on the right course of treatment
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality
- Completing detailed patient notes
- Ensuring that patient referrals, letters and medical reports are completed in a timely manner
- Organising follow up appointments in the practice as appropriate
- Monitoring outstanding test results and referrals ensuring that anything outstanding is handed over at the end of your shift
They welcome applications from experienced GPs who are considering a career move or are looking for additional hours alongside another role. MRCGP and private patient experience is desirable.
You may have experience of the following: General Practitioner, Doctor, Medical, Healthcare, GMC, MRCGP, Medicine, NHS, GP, Clinical Work etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.