Governance, Risk & Compliance Consultant
Salary:£60,000 plus a 15% Flexible Benefit Package
Location: London or Hemel Hempstead with travel required across the UK
Sopra Steria is recruiting for a Governance, Risk & Compliance Consultant with knowledge of GDPR to join our growing consultancy team in the Commercial sector. We are a successful, growing team with the freedom to set our own direction and a determination to build sustainable business by putting our clients’ success first.
The Governance, Risk & Compliance Consultant will be experienced in delivering GDPR transformation, working with C-Level client stakeholders and able to provide strategy and transformation consultancy to clients in the retail, FMCG, pharmaceutical and utilities industries. The Senior Consultant will be responsible for shaping, creating and delivering client engagements that deliver high value outcomes for our clients.
As we have clients in various UK locations, you must be flexible on travel.
- Bringing governance, risk and compliance expertise with understanding of GDPR issues to help our clients meet their key challenges and opportunities.
- Shape, create and deliver client engagements in that deliver high value outcomes for our clients and high value, sustainable business for Sopra Steria.
- Working with our commercial clients to give an independent view of their GDPR obligations and requirements.
- Identify and develop client relationships including using your own & Sopra Steria’s network.
- Develop and contribute to the development of our consulting capability through new approaches and offerings.
- Be seen as a prominent member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand, both by clients and more widely through networks and events.
- Manage the delivery of your own and your team’s work to ensure we meet required standards and go beyond this to delight our clients.
- A track record of delivering governance, risk and compliance consulting from finance, auditing or consultancy background
- Experience of working on GDPR projects and programmes
- Ability to define business operating strategies and solutions, and the benefits these deliver.
- Understanding of the products, processes and systems around GDPR
- Presentation of business and technical solutions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
- Strong knowledge of the current issues within the market including digital transformation, operational improvement, business retention, product innovation.
- Experienced in defining Return on Investment and creating compelling business cases.
- Experience of working for a 4 big accountancy firm
- Qualification in CIPP/E or CRM would be an advantage
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the Sopra Steria website and Sopra Steria LinkedIn company page.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job