The duties will include
* Drafting agendas for board meetings
* Producing routine reports
* Production of BoardPacks and distribution to Managers
* Taking and transcribing of minutes
* Ensure that preparations for the board strategic planning days are effectively managed to include venue, handouts, catering, transport and other co-ordinating roles as required.
* Undertake preparations board workshops and task & finish groups, providing administration support and note taking/transcribing as required and requested.
It is essential that you have worked in either a governance, PA or compliance role previously. It is essential that you have previous experience in minute taking at meetings and have excellent typing skills and attention to detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'