£23000 to £32500
Do you have a Governance, Risk, Audit or Procurement background?
Our client, a global financial administration company, is recruiting a Governance Officer to conduct and lead supplier governance requirements. This role is a pivotal role and sits within the procurement team and requires an individual who is very organised and has a good understanding of governance, ideally in a Financial Services environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage governance obligations to ensure that key Procurement processes/procedures, supplier risk and compliance activities are managed effectively throughout the lifecycle of the relationship
- Maintain, issue, review and communicate the supplier on board and ongoing due diligence requirements internally and externally
- Work with the supplier to assist them in completing the due diligence questionnaires
- Maintenance of all due diligence questionnaires issued to supplier base require periodic review and all necessary controls to be adhered to.
- Ongoing methodology improvements, to include audit requirements to be developed and upheld
- Develop and execute performance management strategies across key suppliers
- Work with relevant 2nd line of defence teams internally to understand and be the expert within procurement in regards to regulator and client obligations
- Collaborative management of risk and controls log reports
- Train, build and develop competency across the team and internally on supplier risk procedures, service level and KPI expertise
Essential skills, experience and competencies:
- Previous experience in a similar role or working in Financial Services
- Experience in managing supplier performance
- Experience operating within contract management and supplier governance frameworks
- Ability to think laterally and develop new and innovation solutions to problems / processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as a leader but also collaboratively within a team
- Governance Risk Audits Procurement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job