We are now looking for a Governance Manager during this exciting time of growth and transformation here at Endsleigh. Being part of the Commercial Trading team, the role will report straight to the Head of Commercial Trading.Role
The Governance Manager will be responsible for governance in the Business to Business (B2B) area, to include all business models across Endsleighs platforms. They will also facilitate compliance with relevant laws and regulations on behalf of the Head of Commercial Trading. Some key accountability will include:
- Responsible for producing effective TCF (treating customer fairly) MI and CEG metrics
- Implementing improved processes/controls as appropriate to maintain good customer outcomes.
- Review, design and implement internal policies and procedures to improve customer outcomes.
- Responsible for the design and effective operation and audit of the T&C schemes ensuring that all colleagues achieve and maintain competence to perform their roles.
- Working with compliance function to ensure that all policies, procedures and documentation (including TOBAs, IDDs and letters) to support our customer facing interactions are compliant and customer centric in line with TCF principles.
- Ensure complaints are handled effectively and that effective root cause analysis is carried out and drives required customer journey improvements
- Data Owner with responsibility for auditing and governance of Tier 1 Third Parties and ensuring that all Third Parties detailed on the database, are audited in line with policy requirements
The Governance Manager will facilitate, monitor and ensure appropriate processes are in place to deliver good customer outcomes, management conflicts of interest, appropriate Training & Competence standards & effective management of risk- amongst other things. The successful person will be or have:
- Experience in Commercial Insurance / Financial Services, with generalist product knowledge
- DIP CII (or working towards) preferable
- Sound knowledge of the FCA principle of Treating Customers Fairly and Contract Certainly
- Appropriate awareness of FCA Regulations, relevant legislation, risk and compliance
- Able to influence management and drive change
- Ability to use and interpret corporate MI
- High level customer relationship skills with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving, decision-making and judgement skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Individual accountability with the ability to spot and identify opportunities and provide solutions.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service.