An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Financial Services Administration Institute as a CASS Governance Manager. This is an exciting and varied role where you will primarily be responsible for supervising the CASS Governance function to ensure that processes are designed and conducted in a complaint manner and employees have received appropriate level of training.
This role involves advising business units on CASS related matters, and if appropriate, help implement improvements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supervise the CASS Governance Function, allocating work and monitoring the performance of allocated staff to ensure work is carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Develop, coach and mentor junior members of the team.
- Review and sign off CASS Policies, ensuring they remain complete and fit for purpose.
- Provide monthly MI to the Senior Client Assets manager on a monthly basis of activities completed by the team to demonstrate all objectives are being met.
- Review and sign off of the content for CASS e-learning and class room based learning to ensure that the training being delivered is up to date and relevant for the audience.
To be considered for this opportunity you should have at least 3 years’ experience of CASS Compliance. You must also have excellent knowledge of operational processes within financial services as well as sound understanding of UK Regulations (particularly CASS). You should be able to work as part of a team as well as leading a team and managing your own work load. Experience of working with Microsoft Office is essential.