Google Sales Team Leader Roles
Are you a Digital Marketing Sales professional looking for the next step in your career?
TVH Marketing Solutions are working with an award-winning client in Barcelona, who is looking for experienced digital marketing sales professionals to join their rapidly expanding Google sales team.
As a Team Leader of the Google Team, you will be the link to our client’s success, you will lead a team of specialised executives in charge of the commercial growth within your business unit. You will work with your fellow team leaders to further expand their services without losing sight of their existing KPIs. You will oversee the preparation of the forecast, and develop new opportunities with their existing clients and to translate data into concrete actions, analyse reports and ensure planning and targets are achieved both at individual and team level.
You will coach and guide the young and highly motivated team in the growing industry of today: online advertising.
Our client is a world leader in the area include SEA, known to all AdWords products.
· Manage the different sales team of account working towards team KPI’s and sales targets.
· Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities
· Delegate tasks and set deadlines
· Oversee day-to-day operation
· Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results
· Discover training needs and provide coaching
· Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
· Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
· Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
· Proven managerial experience in a sales environment
· Good people skills
· Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
· Dutch speaker, Hebrew speaker, Nordic (Swedish or Norwegian or Danish or Finnish speaker)
· Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
· +1 Year of experience in advertising sales
· Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales
· Digital Marketing background
· Knowledge of Google products such as AdWords, AdSense and YouTube
· A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
· Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
· Long Term Contract
· Relocation Package:
o Flight Ticket
o Airport pick-up service
· Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with see views!)
· A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
· Established career path to grow within the project
· Continuous training and certifications within Google products
· Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
· Employment with the world's largest provider of contact centre services
· Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
· Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Team Performance