Looking for an expert Google Cloud Engineer/ Architect- Trainer/ Subject Matter Expert to join a global Google Marketing Platform Partner based in Central London to help them build their training portfolio within Google Cloud Platform.
We want an experienced Google Cloud Engineer/ Architect who has a proven track record in delivering products using GCP / AWS technologies. Training experience would be a plus but isn’t essential, the important thing is that you’re an expert with these products, have a passion for sharing knowledge and are comfortable presenting in front of an audience.
- Deliver basic and advanced Google Cloud Certification courses both in the classroom and online
- Help develop course materials and grow the range of related courses.
- Maintain and evolve existing classroom course content and respond to post-training questions
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages repeat bookings onto other courses
- Work with Agency to guide our clients and internal teams on cloud best practices
- Support new business opportunities
- Help create marketing materials, assets and other promotional material
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience producing applications/products ideally cloud-based products
- Comfortable presenting and delivering multiple-day-long training session both in the classroom and online
- Comfortable in training enterprise-level clients on how to develop or diversify their current skill-set
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
- Comfortable and confident in at least one of the following languages and technologies:
- Python, SQL, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, GO, Node.JS, .NET
- Proficient in building data pipelines using programming models like Apache Beam
- Experience working with HADOOP
- Familiar with numerical libraries and popular machine learning frameworks such as scikit-learn or tensorflow
Ideally Certified on one of the following:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Can clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Capable of explaining complex concepts in simple terms
- Gather delegate requirements and integrating them with the course learning outcomes
- Facilitate user-led learning through practical workshops
- Ability to promote user interactions and engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident at presenting to large groups of people
- Proactive, a self-starter and gets things done
- A motivated individual with high levels of energy
- A positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- A positive influence on colleagues and the working environment
- A passion for excellence.
Location: Central London
Package: £100,000 plus bonus and benefits depending on location and experience
How do I Apply?
If you are interested in applying for the Google Cloud Engineer Trainer/ Subject Matter Expert role register via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone or email
Contact us to find out more:
Get in contact with Digital Republic by sending an email to r.manso(at)digitalrepublicrecruitment.com or check out our website. You can also find out more on our Linkedin, Instagram or Facebook.
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'