Unique Employment Services are currently recruiting a Goods Inwards Operative on behalf of our client based in Sawtry.
This is a fantastic full time, temp - perm opportunity.
- Assessing the quality of work on the shop floor
- Health and Safety implementation
- Liaising with both customers and clients
- General Administration Duties
- Data Entry
The ideal candidate;
- Have Customer Service and Administration experience
- Have good attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be confident
- Must have your own transport and safety shoes
- An FLT Counterbalance licence is desirable but not a requirement
Hours of work;
- Rotating shift pattern: 1 week 06.00 - 14.00 and the next 14.00 -22.00
For more information or to apply, please send a CV to the email address below
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear back from us, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your cv will be kept on file for up to 1 year and then will be disposed of in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Health Safety
- Industrial Goods
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job