gap personnel are currently recruiting for two Goods In Operatives for our international client based near Aztec West in Bristol.
You will be responsible for undertaking warehouse functions as directed by senior warehouse personnel or shift manager/coordinator such as goods in, goods dispatch, stock control, stock counts and stock picking/staging
- Ensure stock accuracy by minimising stock adjustments.
- Be conversant with all Warehouse systems particularly Nav and RF.
- Goods inwards and despatch
- Picking and staging of work as required
- Replenishment of stock in kanban locations
- Stock Counting
- Support Production management, to ensue all stock items are picked and distributed as instructed
- Maintain paperwork as required
- Adhere to department work processes
- Support the maintenance of overall warehouse stock integrity
- Maintain department security by enforcing a 'doors down' policy when not in use
- Carry out operator tasks, duties and responsibilities as required to achieve departmental requirements
- Highlight and bring to Managers attention any exposure or risk for the department or business
- Adhere to and to enforce company H&S policy within the department
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Warehouse processes
Undertake any other reasonable task as required by senior warehouse personnel or shift manager/coordinator, support other areas of the business if instructed by senior management.
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm or 4 days on / 4 days off
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job