Due to continued and stable growth, our client based in Pinxton is looking for a Goods In/Stores person to join their team.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Maintenance of inventory within the stores of the company.
• Handling of the goods-in, accepting receipt of deliveries.
• Assisting the Stores Manager within his day to day duties.
• Maintaining a clean and organised work environment.
• Controlling the flow, identification and logging of incoming material
The ideal candidate should have a good eye for detail and be able to use good problem-solving skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
A desirable skill set would include, but not be limited to:
• Good IT skills.
• Maths skills essential
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
This is a Full-Time position at 37.5 hours per week
Please send your CV to Eco Personnel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job