Our established and reputable client is seeking a Goods Inward & Showroom Salesperson to join their team near to Burgess Hill.
Reporting to the Parts & Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for organizing and control of the goods inward area within the branch as well as assisting with the day to day retail sales within the showroom which will include Parts, Hardware, Clothing and Groundcare machinery sales as required. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company either face to face or over the telephone.
- Ability to organize and maintain stock
- Forklift license (desirable)
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail as recording stock data
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience (desirable)
- Accuracy with numbers, handling of cash and card payments
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
- Full driving license
- Able to use own initiative
39hrs per week basic - 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday. Saturdays may be required as per rota
Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39hrs Monday to Friday
Permanent, Full time, hourly paid
£Competitive, depending on skills and experience
23 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Childcare vouchers, Staff Discount and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
Due to location of workplace your own transport is essential.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.