Oakland Recruitment are looking for Experienced Counterbalance Drivers to work in a Goods In department for my client based on Stone Business Park.
Working hours are 8am until 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles in a busy Goods In department.
- Receipt and inspection of goods received - checking for damages, checking quality and quantity of goods received against our purchase order and the supplier’s delivery note.
- Book onto the system using hand Help Terminals to confirm receipt
- Labelling of stock ready for put away
- Handling goods received in a methodical way.
- Put goods away to picking or pallet locations or transfer to boxing or subcontract operations.
- Confirm receipt of any documentation accompanying the delivery e.g. material cert, test cert. etc.
- Repackaging of bulk product into smaller quantities to comply with any company specific requirements.
- Continually check for damaged / unsuitable packaging and product labelling and report defective goods as necessary.
- Keeping a clear & tidy Goods In area.
- Report discrepancies noted when processing inbound materials
- An understanding of basic Health & Safety procedures
Candidates must be literate and numerate and to have a flexible approach to duties and tasks.
Successful Candidates will be asked to start asap.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job