The B & S Group is a growing and innovative distributor and manufacturer serving the UK pharmaceutical market. We are dedicated to the import, sales, manufacturing and distribution of high quality pharmaceutical and healthcare products. Our core products and services include specials, generic drugs, branded medicines, parallel trade, over-the-counter (OTC) medicines, fragrances and electro-care. Currently servicing independent pharmacies, buying groups and wholesale all over the UK, we are always looking at exploring new ventures.
Being a family run business, we have grown at a phenomenal rate, from just four people in 1999 to over 1000 in a short space of time and still growing! Making customer satisfaction an absolute priority, we have worked hard to build a top quality network of suppliers from all over Europe to supply us with a large variety of pharmaceuticals
To receipt and check all deliveries of pharmaceutical products into the pharmacy against the supplier packing list and invoice. To despatch deliveries to stakeholders.
- To check goods in against supplier delivery notes and invoice.
- Notify the relevant Department of any short shipments, incorrect products.
- Assist with the physical movement of stock
- Ensure all stock movements are accurately recorded.
- Maintain housekeeping in strict accordance with cGMP
- To observe and adhere at all times to Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Unpack and pack goods according to deadlines.
- Deal with matters in a professional and methodical manner.
- Be able to work to specified guidelines.
- Use initiative to deal with any problems arising
- Be aware of, and contribute to effective space management.
- Assist the department with continuous improvements.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that maybe required by your line Manager or Senior Management Team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Effective communication skills, verbal, reading and writing.
- Ability to multi task
- Previous experience working as a Warehouse, Goods In Assistant/Operative in a similar organisation
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage time effectively to determine
- priorities and deliver to agreed time lines
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Health and Safety awareness.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices/Good Distribution Practices
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Sound numerical skills
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Stock Picking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job