Duties will include but not be limited to:
• To manage the day to day of goods receiving.
• To take ownership and responsibilities of signing and checking for all goods.
• To check delivery notes against purchase orders.
• To be able to check invoice queries and liaise with the accounts department.
• Highlight shortages
• Picking, packing, shipping, assembly work
Essential for this role:
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Experience of working in a factory-oriented background
• Must have PC skills excel word etc.
• Must hold a current Fork Lift License (Counter balance).
• Be able to handle pressure.
• Good Communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below and I'll contact you accordingly.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job