Goods in Assistant
Help Resourcing Limited are working with an award winning, family run retail company. They have stores in London and Hertfordshire with over 280 staff and sell 22,000 different building, electrical, plumbing and DIY products to the construction industry.
They are a family run organisations who offer a very competitive package with great prospects within the company. They are also extremely well established with nearly 40 years experience in the industry. They are looking a Goods in Assistant.
To be responsible for all goods in activities in the branch
- To receive goods delivered by supplier into the store ensuring that correct pallet/carton quantities are delivered
- To match goods delivered to suppliers’ delivery notes and input the data into the computer
- Notify suppliers and accounts regarding any delivery discrepancies
- Separate and store special customer orders and arrange delivery or collection
- Maintain filing and paperwork
- Monitor outstanding orders and chase overdue orders with suppliers
- Maintain clean and tidy work area
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Good team player
Mon- Fri - 7.30-5.30pm
Interviews are taking place immediately.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply today.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to successfully shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days of sending your application, please presume that you have not been successful on this particular occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job