Job Title: Goods-In Administrator
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then I have the role for you. My client is looking for a Goods-In Administrator to join their fantastic team.
The Role will involve:
• Control vehicles in and out of the yard
• Weighing material and producing weighbridge tickets
• Managing reception area.
• Passing data onto the yard
• Complete hazardous waste documentation and checking duty of care paperwork
• Matching reports of duty of cares or weighbridge tickets and checking data
• Liaise with other site and yard manager regarding deliveries and collections
• Emailing temp staffing requirements to the main site
• Completion of line reports
• Completion of outturn reports
• Ensuring reports are produced to deadlines
• Polite, professional and courteous towards customers
• Creative and adaptive, always looking for ways to improve processes
• Organised, and be able to work on your own initiative
• Computer literate, with some knowledge of data base
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail
• Time management
If this sounds interesting then apply now or contact our Basingstoke branch to find out more!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
- Goods-In Administrator