My client is looking to bring in a Goods in Administrator to join their busy team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous admin experience is an advantage but not essential.
- IT skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook
Skills and Attributes:
- Polite, professional and courteous towards customers.
- Creative and adaptive, always looking for ways to improve processes.
- Organised, and have a good level of initiative when it comes to thinking on your feet.
- Computer literate, with some knowledge of data base.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and time management
- Direct vehicles in and out of the yard.
- Weighing material, and producing weighbridge tickets.
- Passing data onto the yard.
- Complete hazardous waste documentation, and checking duty of care paperwork.
- Matching reports to duty of cares or weighbridge tickets and checking data.
- Liaise with other sites and yard managers regarding deliveries and collections.
- Emailing temp staffing requirements to the main site.
- Completion of line reports.
- Completion of out-turn reports.
- Ensuring reports are produced to deadlines.
- Managing reception area
Hours: Monday to Friday - 07:30 to 17:00
(including 1hour break divided during the working hours).
Full time position, permanent role, competitive salary.
Training is available. The right candidate would need to combine the admin role with a bit of hands-on as there will be some bits and pieces to do like: stock count, managing the reception area, etc.
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above-mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job