Goodman Nash - Graduate Sales Executive
Company: Goodman Nash
Job Title: Graduate Sales Executive
Salary: £22,000 (OTE £30,000) per annum
Sector: Finance/business services
Over a decade as the UK’s largest provider of audit services relating to property and business taxes, Goodman Nash are an established market leader. They’ve served countless organisations of virtually every size and sector by simplifying the often complex process, reducing operating costs and overpayment.
We’re now recruiting ambitious and goal-oriented Graduate Sales Executives on their behalf - successful candidates will possess excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial nature.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively looking to prospect key decision makers via telephone, email and networking
- Conducting research into key industries and organizations to build a profile on suitable companies
- Scheduling appointments with organizations that will benefit from Goodman Nash’s auditing services
- Maintaining commercial awareness - any industry developments, changes to regulations, competitor services
- Building relationships with clients, finding opportunities for repeat business, cross selling or upselling of other company services
In addition to industry training, you’ll also have access to professional development courses with Pareto on soft skills such as negotiation, impactful presenting and sales skills. This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded graduate to gain experience working with companies of varying sizes and industries, as well as gaining exposure within property and business tax audit services.
- £22,000 p.a. basic salary
- Potential Y1 OTE of up to £30k
- Industry recognised professional training
- Work exposure with a market leader
- Social events/nights out
You’ll need to be:
- Educated to degree level
- Career orientated, personable and confident
- Able to think on your feet
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"