We are currently accepting applications for the position of Golf Sales Executive for the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands. The Resort has been awarded 'England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past two years and 'Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002. Set within the busy Sales Office, the Golf Sales Executive requires a high energy, sales focused individual who deals with all hotel Meeting and Events enquiries, in a courteous and professional manner. The role also demands an individual that is able to drive revenue and to ensure that all bookings are taken in line with the 'Revenue Model’ whilst providing excellent guest service.
Scope of the Role:
You will have experience in a Sales Executive role within the golfing industry preferably in the hotel industry. Although predominantly tasked with Golf bookings you will be given knowledge on providing a great booking experience for all areas of the business. Both exceptional customer service and communication skills are essential for this role, and the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to deliver this. The ideal candidate will possess a hunger to produce a high quality of work in a competitive environment that celebrates individual and team success. You must have an excellent telephone manner and possess strong attention to detail when inputting a guests booking onto our in-house booking system.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Managing a high volume of enquires through all streams of communication
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional departments throughout the resort.
- To make regular contact with guests to ensure their booking journey is completed.
- To record accurate details and requirements of customers bookings
- To process all deposits and pre-payments in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all reservation correspondence is completed and dealt with accurately and promptly, and sent to the customer in a timely manner.
- You will work within the sales department assisting the Meeting and Events sales manager in delivering exceptional customer service to all clients at all times.
- To manage Client / Agent account bookings in order to build and maintain relationships to ensure ongoing business with The Belfry.
- To Undertake Day to Day enquiry handling and co-ordination of the business ensuring The Belfry standards are maintained.
- To achieve individual and team conversion targets.
- Maximising upselling opportunities of all departments within the resort.
- To arrange and conduct site trips to potential clients in a professional manner identifying opportunities to upsell throughout the show around.
- To attend client FAM trips when required
- Working closely with the client up to delivery of the event ensuring all details are communicated.
- Complaint handling and resolution in a timely manner
- To carry out administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of a busy sales office. You will have a passion for achieving and thrive in busy sales environment and can communicate well with others.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Salary & Commission Package
- Free Meals On Duty
- Free Uniform
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday increasing to 33 after 5 year service
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Discounted stays at Our sister Hotels
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Up to 40% Discount at The Spa on Beauty treatments
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications that we receive we must inform you that if you have not heard from The Belfry Hotel & Resort within 10 working days your application has not been successful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job