Golf Membership Sales Advisor - nr Harpenden - £18-20k basic
£24,000 to 26,000 OTE
Fantastic golf club now seeks a proactive sales professional with membership sales expertise & a passion for golf!
High calibre sales executive required to work as part of a successful sales and marketing team within a well known golf club. You will be directly responsible for the generation, enrolment and conversion of all golf club memberships. Good communication with current and potential members via the telephone and face to face contact is essential. You must be target driven and focused upon achieving your KPI's (Key Performance Indicators). You will deputise for the Sales Manager so a great opportunity to take on responsibility and develop with this highly rated premium leisure brand.
- Exceed monthly and annual new member sales targets
- Respond to membership enquiries by telephone
- Promote membership in line with seasonal opportunities
- Ensure a good rapport between members and the club
- Ensure efficient administration of all membership applications
- Ensure all new members are presented to club captains
- Ensure all membership information is kept up to date on the website
- Play holes and entertain prospective members to convert sales if necessary
- Ensure new member referees are rewarded by whatever scheme is in place at the time
- Organise events to encourage new members
- Contribute ideas for the sales and marketing planner
I am looking for a team player, someone with passion and drive for hitting targets. The club has a great atmosphere and good career potential. A structured training and development plan is available to all employees who want to commit to this forward thinking operator.
Finally, you must demonstrate ultimate professionalism and provide a high standard of customer care at all times. Excellent career prospects guaranteed with this leading golf & leisure operator.
Salary: £18-20k starting salary + excellent commission £24-26k OTE