Salary range - $120,000 - $200,000 plus token allocation
We have been exclusively retained by a well-respected Blockchain/Web3 Start-up to recruit an exceptional Golang Engineer. This role will be a key engineering hire in network development to work alongside the management and development team as they transition from Start-up to Scale-up. This is a huge opportunity to make a difference within an extremely ambitious Web3 company that has been supported by KOLs from multiple Layer 1 Protocols. You will be part of the core team and get the opportunity to grow with the business.
The role is fully remote (UK and European time zone preferred but will look at US based candidates if very well fitted).
- Worked on multiple Golang projects.
- Strong knowledge & understanding of Blockchain
- Experience with other programming languages such as C, Java, Solidity, Rust, Python adding versatility
- 4+ years’ experience in Go
- 2+ years in Blockchain
- Bachelors / Masters degree within something related to computer science/mathematics
- If you have experience working with gEth (Go Ethereum), you would be a fantastic fit
If you are interested in this Golang developer opportunity, please apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'