Job Title: GO Kubernetes!
Location: Ticketmaster Pentonville Road - London, N1 9HF UK (Primary)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Grade: Competitive
Are you a developer that is operations aware or a Linux system engineer that can write code? If this is you then we’d love to hear from you.
What are we doing? Ticketmaster is the #1 ticketing company in the world, selling millions of tickets through its systems which are developed by geographically distributed development teams, each supported by a systems engineering team.
The Platform team is newly formed and in its infancy. We see ourselves as a team engaged with multiple engineering teams to address common needs and challenges that impact their productivity.
We are looking for engineers with a good mix of development and operational skills. You will work closely with engineering, operations, architecture and product to engineer solutions that add business value by promoting and providing self-service tools and services.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology, we’re especially interested in K8s.
To apply, you will have deep technical knowledge in some of these areas and a keen interest in others.
- Master in all things Kubernetes!
- Flexible in container technology - you know the difference between Docker and Rocket
- You are Zen when you write code. A black belt in one or more of the following languages - Python, Java or GO.
- Scaled a distributed messaging / streaming system - we’d like to use Apache Kafka
- Familiar with development workflows - Git, GitLab CI, Jenkins
- You have worked with configuration management and orchestration tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
It’s the perfect time for you to join the team and be part of the decision-making process which will feed in to the team mission and roadmap.
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.